ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN 3 GREAT PRIZES
NEXT DRAWING: October 1 2018
ROHO AirLite Wheelchair Cushion
Combines a contoured, anatomical-shaped foam with a sealed Air Flotation component. The AirLite enables clients to sit comfortably for an extended time. Pre-set, sealed Air Flotation provides long-term comfort patients can count on long after other “foam” cushions have worn out. Air cushions are standard for comfort in wheelchair seating and their technology continues this tradition. Also provides support for basic positioning needs. The contoured polyurethane foam base is flame resistant. Cover is nylon spandex with a nonskid bottom of neoprene rubber.Weight capacity of 250 lbs. By combining a contoured anatomical-shaped foam with a pre-set sealed Air Flotation component the AirLITE© enables users to sit comfortably for an extended time * AirLITE’s technology and design provides the comfort you want and the support you need * Durable contoured foam with sealed air support * Lightweight * Fluid resistant * Weight Capacity: 250 lbs * 24-month limited warranty * HCPCS Suggested Code: E2605
- Adjustable to individual’s shape, weight, and position
- Flame-resistant, black neoprene support pad can be patched to extend use
- Allows the cushion to constantly conform and track movements of the body
- Facilitates blood flow by fitting, matching and tracking the shape of an individual
- All postural adjustments are made while the individual is seated, eliminating the need for transfer on and off the chair
Pembrook Black Wheelchair Backpack
Great accessory pack for your mobility devices. Fits most Scooters, Walkers, Rollators – Manual, Powered or Electric Wheelchairs
About the product
- SIZE – The wheelchair Backpack measures 18 inches wide X 16 inches tall. The bag is designed to expand an additional 6-8 inches when it is loaded with items.
- REFLECTIVE – A 13 inch X 1 inch reflective stripe across the top flap closure makes you visible from up to 100 meters at night.
- DURABLE – Double-stitched seams and reinforced stress points. Designed to last a lifetime.
- WATER RESISTANT – The bag is crafted from 70-Denier DuroTec Nylon fabric and resistant to water.
- VERSATILE – Two adjustable and clip on/off straps allow this bag to be connect to nearly any mobility device.
ShearStop Friction Reducing Wheelchair Gloves
ShearStop Gloves feature a unique layer of LiquiCell® padding that cuts down on friction and shearing. This fluid layer is lightweight and less bulky than other types of padding, and it allows completely for free motion without the risk of shearing. ShearStop Gloves also include finger loops so they’re easy to take off, terrycloth thumb backs to wick away sweat and keep the skin dry, and grip pads for excellent, controlled grip.
- Strategically placed grip pads for control
- Unique LiquiCell® layer reduces shear stress
- ShearStop ™ half-finger gloves have finger loops for easy removal
- Fluid layer allows free movement without shear force at the contact area
- LiquiCell® pad weighs significantly less and is dramatically less bulky than other forms of padding
ENTER YOUR INFORMATION BELOW
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
E-mail must be valid. Sorry USA only.